Office: 0333 772 7736
Adrian is a disputes and litigation Solicitor based in Ascot. He was admitted as a Solicitor in 1990 and has 33 years post qualification experience in private practice. Adrian specialises in commercial litigation, contentious probate, contentious insolvency and property disputes. Adrian has his own law firm and is a qualified lawyer in Hong Kong and in the Cayman Islands where he has both lived and practised.
- Solicitor England & Wales -1990
- Attorney-at-Law Cayman Islands -1995
- Solicitor Hong Kong SAR – 2001
Adrian has his own law firm and has been a partner in large multi-national firms in the UK and overseas. Adrian has set helped to establish law firms in Hong Kong and has headed up a Dispute Resolution Department for a large firm of solicitors based in Surrey and Berkshire.
- Member of STEP 1998
- Successful trial lawyer in several cases reported in the CILR 1996 – 1999.
- Settling numerous claims for various businesses and for individual clients.